[BettaThanUrMS-Forums]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BettaThanUrMS-Forums]

Maplestory Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[-GM Applications-]

Go down 
+6
Sarahh
jonyx9
DarkCiel
scarlet
[GM]Sushi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Sushi
[-Admin & Site+Forum Developer-]
[GM]Sushi

[-GM Applications-] Empty
PostSubject: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:48 pm

RE-OPENED

We are not CURRENTLY taking any new GM's.

However you may post your applications here, and in the future if we are in need of any more help, this is where the admins will look.

Good Luck.

Applications must be in this format, else they will be deleted [along with any other bullshit]

Game Name:
Hamachi Name:
Any Maple Servers Played Before?:
Any Server You Have Been A GM On?:
Any Experience As A Forum Mod?:
Why You Think You Are Different From Every Other Applicant:
Anything Extra:.

Last edited by [GM]Sushi on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bettathanurms.forumotion.net
scarlet
Lupin
scarlet

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:36 pm

In Game Name: Scariet
Hamachi Name: Scarlet
Any Maple Servers Played Before: odin, pc, lighting, hope, oasis O_o
GM experience: none what so ever =P
Forum Moderator Experience: sounds fun i can try
Why You Would Be Good: cuz im on alot and im a nice person and i dont say no to ppl in need =D
(also cuz im getting tired of peter warping me all the time -_- lol jk)

so ty if u choose me =]

Last edited by xpetergaox on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accusations of evil deeds XP)
Back to top Go down
Azriakai

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:36 pm

In Game Name:Krystal
Hamachi Name:Azriakai
Any Maple Servers Played Before: JussiMS LiveMs EternintyMs BackyardMS and much more
GM experience: truthfully i have no experience
Forum Moderator Experience: truthfully i have no experience
Why You Would Be Good: I believe i would be good because im very social and im helpful but that doesnet mean i would not jail ppl for abussing the rules. Also i would like to make the server better by getting rid of hackers.

Anything You Want To Add: i would also like o add the fact i no som gm commands and i hav the gm handbook in case teres a problem as in summoning glitch etc. im also ready.

Thank you for taking ur time to read my application ill see u in-game for reater fun.
Back to top Go down
DarkCiel
Red Snail
DarkCiel

PostSubject: DarkCiel's GM Application   [-GM Applications-] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:44 pm

In Game Name: Windoffire
Hamachi Name: guyana001
Any Maple Servers Played Before: surrealMS, LightingMS, EvergreenMS, HeroMs, FierceMS, PCMaple, DuckyMS.
GM experience: none but i already have the handbook and most of the commands
Forum Moderator Experience: nope
Why You Would Be Good: i am a game addict XP i come on at least 3 hours a day and i am not a ass and i will help people in need

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's also watched me play on my account a lot lol
Back to top Go down
jonyx9
Snail
jonyx9

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:14 pm

GM App

In game name: iDen

Hamachi Name:geargolem

Any Maplestory Private Servers played before: FroobMS NoobertMS MagnetMS

LightningMS EvergreenMS ShroomMS FreeMS DracoStory

GM Experience: A lot cause i was a temporaily and a permanet GM in most of the servers I

played and i know all of the gm commands and most but not all ids for monsters and

items and jobs like job 510 is for supergm and job 500 is gm

Forum Experince: none but i be happy to learn more about it

Why You would be good: I am always on daily and for a long time like say 6 - 8 hours
everyday and that I know a GM command that will finds siome hackers i will not tell what it
is F4

Why I think that i'm different from the other people: that i help people that need help and

that I had experince of a gm a little bit more that the other people and that I'm really nice to new people who i think are equal to all of us

Anything you want to add : if u make me a gm i promise to be on daily and protect

bettathanurms from hackers and bad people and i will not be a stuck up think i'm better

than people gm oh yeah i promise to not have mercy on hackers when banning them Plz

make me a gm thank you and that I'm really social to other people and I will help other

characters at there times of need I will help with events and I will be really friendly with

other characters last I will not play pranks like going into fms and summon a zak at the portal to kill new people i promise not to do that ever

if I am ever chosen to be a gm plz pm me

Last edited by jonyx9 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:47 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snail

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:29 pm

In game name: 4444 (will be because I can't seem to re-register right now)
Hamchi name: 4444 (if I became GM it would be GM4444)
Maple servers played: OdinMS, LocalMS, HopeMS, LightingMS, PCMaple
GM experience: Almost none
Forum moderator experience: I try to be helpful on the forums, I don't flame newbs
Why I would be good: I managed a 200 member guild on HopeMS, it was the largest guild on the server, and I spent most of my day hunting and scrolling equips, bought their mounts and scrolls for them, and trained them for no cost.
Back to top Go down
Sarahh
Snail

PostSubject: Gm Application   [-GM Applications-] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:55 am

In Game Name:Sarah
Hamachi Name:Sarah
Any Maple Servers Played Before: JussiMS, CztMs, DragonKaiMs, DuckyMs and much more.
Gm experience: I have been a Gm once.
Forum Moderator Experience: i have no experience for a mod.
Why You Would Be Good: I i would welcome the newcomers and jail harrasers and other people who make others feel uncomfortable, ban/jail hackers. Otherwise, make this server for all to enjoy.

Sarah ^^
Back to top Go down
[GM]Sushi
[-Admin & Site+Forum Developer-]
[GM]Sushi

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:34 pm

!!RE - OPENED!!
Back to top Go down
https://bettathanurms.forumotion.net
Jeshua
Snail

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:48 pm

Game Name: Jesh
Hamachi Name: Jesh
Any Maple Servers Played Before?: :Lukii, Maplestream, MapleKombat, FallenCity, PC, and a lot more
Any Server You Have Been A GM On?: nope lol
Any Experience As A Forum Mod?: nope
Why You Think You Are Different From Every Other Applicant: Im cool and can help people out. i also like doing events.
Anything Extra:I like fun! XD

Last edited by Jeshua on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doinky

PostSubject: Me GM app   [-GM Applications-] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:58 am

Game Name:Doinky,Gambit,Critical
Hamachi Name:Kyle AkA Doinky
Any Maple Servers Played Before?:GMS, Final Story, Sakura america,ancient MS
Any Server You Have Been A GM On?:Not yet =(
Any Experience As A Forum Mod?:Not really...
Why You Think You Are Different From Every Other Applicant:Well i think im pretty well rounded im really good at giving information about the game im really expierienced but i dont want to say that all the other ppl suck so...
Anything Extra:.DOINKY PWZ!!!! And if yall see doinky or any of my other characters, please give me credit or something if i help u =)
lol!
Back to top Go down
Saza
Snail
Saza

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:07 am

Game Name: Saza
Hamachi Name: Saza
Any maple severs: MapleGlobal, Darkdayzms, Nanams, Lightingms, Applestory, Dropdeadms, FallencityUnlimitedms, Lollyms, and my Friend sever that we we're still fixing and never released PotatoSpudStory.
GM Experience: My Friend sever PotatoSpudStory, never been opened yet we were fixing some buggs until the sever holder computer crashed due to virus.
Forum Mod: Hmmm, never been one but I'm a web designer O.O, but sounds fun.
Why You Would Be Good: I am a nice person if you get to know me, i test out over 25 other maplestory private severs yet I don't remember some of them, I help people around when they are needed to. I will watch hacker cafefully. Very Happy
Extra: I really love this sever because it small <3 I love small severs O3O, I'm experienced with webdesigning currently looking for a domain right now xD, love to play ms <3 school starts on monday T3T, and i love to paly super smash brawl? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ochitsuita
inf3rnoflam3
Banner Artist
inf3rnoflam3

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 8:23 pm

In Game Name: Inf3rnoflam3

Hamachi Name: Inf3rnoflam3

Any Maple Servers Played Before: Odin,UntitledMs,Maplesiege,Sydneyms,heroms,fallencityms,sakurams,dagonms,
finalstory,mschoas,majesticms,projectms and alot more xDD

GM experience:i was a gm in maplesiege and a server i made

Forum Moderator Experience: i was also a fourm mod in maplesiege too and my maplestory fourm

Why You Would Be Good:I'm a very nice person i like to help i like to ban hackers who make the server difficult for others and i play maple 24/7

Extra:i am a web disgner if u want to see go to my site www.inf3rnoflam3s.890m.com i'm a graphics person i make pics for fun when im bored Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.inf3rnoflam3s.890m.com
[GM]Ichimaru
[-Global Moderator-]
[GM]Ichimaru

Location : ~meh~ not telling but near Hannah and Simon (Scarlet and Darkciel)

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 pm

CLOSED AGIN DUE 2 SERVER CLOSING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [-GM Applications-]   [-GM Applications-] Empty

Back to top Go down

[-GM Applications-]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[BettaThanUrMS-Forums] :: Announcements-
Jump to: