[BettaThanUrMS-Forums]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BettaThanUrMS-Forums]

Maplestory Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raystormx
Snail

Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what? Empty
PostSubject: Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what?   Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:15 pm

deleting my post isn't solving anything I want to know why whoever's in charge is allowing this server's street team to go on a rampage spamming on videos that are about other private servers.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Sushi
[-Admin & Site+Forum Developer-]
[GM]Sushi

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what?   Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi Ray.

Apologies for whatever treatment you have suffered. I Myself have recently been absent for the past 3/4 days due to a camping holiday, so i am none the wiser as to what on earth is going on around here. It seems things have slipped down a rather steep slope.

If you would like to elaborate or give me any names of the perpetrators, i will happily sort this out for you.

Sushi.
Back to top Go down
https://bettathanurms.forumotion.net
raystormx
Snail

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what?   Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 pm

When I get home I'll get the url of the other youtube account but so far it's been
www.youtube.com/bettathanurms
that has been spamming ads on my and other peoples videos. very rude when my video is about another private server altogether.

whoevers advertising, if you want to advertise, make a video, don't spam "join BettathanurMS today! 10000exp rates!" etc. on my private server video nonetheless. thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Sushi
[-Admin & Site+Forum Developer-]
[GM]Sushi

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what?   Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Whether it is certain members being too eager and niave in their attempts to help the server, or just a blatant barrage of immature garbage, this will be finished!.
Back to top Go down
https://bettathanurms.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what?   Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you going to deal with the server's spam or what?
Page 1 of 1