[BettaThanUrMS-Forums]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BettaThanUrMS-Forums]

Maplestory Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youtube Spammers. Banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Sushi
[-Admin & Site+Forum Developer-]
[GM]Sushi

Youtube Spammers. Banned Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Spammers. Banned   Youtube Spammers. Banned EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Ok Now i have no idea who it is, yet.

But someone from this server has made a youtube account named simply 'BettaThanUrMs'

and they are spamming every maplestory video on youtube saying 'your server is rubbish come join ours' and advertising our server.

Now i understand that whoever it is, feels they are HELPING by doing this, but i have had a total of 23 PM's and countless hamachi conversations that have involved people complaining about this constant spamming.

Therefore WHEN [not IF, becuase i will catch you] i catch you, you will be banned from the forums, our hamachi and our server.

You are giving our server and our community a bad reputation, thats not what i consider helping.
You can save yourself by owning up now, if you carry on spamming and posting useless garbage, say goodbye to your I.P.
Back to top Go down
https://bettathanurms.forumotion.net

Youtube Spammers. Banned
Page 1 of 1